Monday 12 October 2020

Call Of Duty Rank Push : Elite 1 to Elite 2 | Call Of Duty Mobile Gameplay

 Hello guys so today I am again playing COD:M because in COD season 11 is going to come in about 3-4 days so I am excited about that. Today I played rank push in TDM in summit and crash and both the times used the same gun [HG40]. So hope you guys enjoyed the video, make sure to subscribe my channel if you're new. And leave a big thumbs u if you enjoyed.




lease Like, Share and Subscribe my channel, and also share with family and friends.


● Leave a comment describing how you are liking our videos. You can also post any question/query related to the video.

● Stay connected with us by Subscribing to our channel & don't forget to ring the bell icon for regular updates.

➤ Subscribe our YouTube channel -

➤ Follow us on Twitter -

➤ Follow us on Facebook -


I am sure you love it! 
Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment