Friday 23 October 2020

Discovering new materials | Minecraft Hindi Gameplay | Part #3

Hey guys so First of all thank you to complete my 200 subs and today I am again playing Minecraft. I have settle near a village so that my survival can become more easy. I have discovered 2 new materials Name - Coal and Iron. I have make my Iron Armour and in next video my plan is to create one farm.


Please Like, Share and Subscribe my channel, and also share with family and friends.

● Leave a comment describing how you are liking our videos. You can also post any question/query related to the video.

● Stay connected with us by Subscribing to our channel & don't forget to ring the bell icon for regular updates.

➤ Subscribe our YouTube channel -

➤ Follow us on Facebook -

➤ Facebook Group -

➤ Follow us on Twitter -




I am sure you love it! 
Thank you! 😀🙏



No comments:

Post a Comment