Sunday 8 November 2020

I found a pet | Minecraft Hindi Gameplay | Part #6

Hey guys so today in this video I am again playing Minecraft and I found a new pet Dog which helped me a lot in today's episode. Now I have 5 full stacks of Coal and one full stack of Iron Ingot. Today I fought with so many mobs also and they literally killed me but I recovered.



Please Like, Share and Subscribe my channel, and also share with family and friends.

● Leave a comment describing how you are liking our videos. You can also post any question/query related to the video.

● Stay connected with us by Subscribing to our channel & don't forget to ring the bell icon for regular updates.

➤ Subscribe our YouTube channel -

➤ Follow us on Facebook -

➤ Facebook Group -

➤ Follow us on Twitter -




I am sure you love it! 
Thank you! 😀🙏


No comments:

Post a Comment