Sunday 8 November 2020

Something incredible happened | Shadow fight 2 Hindi walkthrough | Part #18

 Hey guys so today in this video I am again playing Shadow Fight 2 and finally I've defeated Crane at Insane but off-camera. Now I am doing preparation to defeat Hermit. For defeating him I will use Steel nunchacku, Chainmail, Bronze casque and Kunai. So he is going to be very tough because he has magic and I am sure he will use it.


➤Discord Server - https://discord.com/channels/768060229895323658/768060229895323661


Please Like, Share and Subscribe my channel, and also share with family and friends.

● Leave a comment describing how you are liking our videos. You can also post any question/query related to the video.

● Stay connected with us by Subscribing to our channel & don't forget to ring the bell icon for regular updates.

➤ Subscribe our YouTube channel -

➤ Follow us on Facebook -

➤ Facebook Group -

➤ Follow us on Twitter -




I am sure you love it! 
Thank you! 😀🙏


No comments:

Post a Comment