Tuesday 3 November 2020

Tiger was very easy | Shadow fight 2 Hindi walkthrough | Part #15

 Hey guys so today in this video I am again playing shadow fight 2. Actually my plan was to play COD:M but my internet wasn't working from last 3 hrs so today I've to again record shadow fight 2 video. Anyways guys now we've reached level 11 and we have now purchased Closed Helm and with the help of that I've defeated Hermit's 4th bodyguard "Tiger".



➤Discord Server - https://discord.com/channels/768060229895323658/768060229895323661


Please Like, Share and Subscribe my channel, and also share with family and friends.

● Leave a comment describing how you are liking our videos. You can also post any question/query related to the video.

● Stay connected with us by Subscribing to our channel & don't forget to ring the bell icon for regular updates.

➤ Subscribe our YouTube channel -

➤ Follow us on Facebook -
     👉 https://www.facebook.com/TheLegendaryProtector

➤ Facebook Group -

➤ Follow us on Twitter -




I am sure you love it! 
Thank you! 😀🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment