Sunday 8 November 2020

Maxing out my stuff | Shadow fight 2 Hindi walkthrough | Part #19

Hey guys so today in this video I am again playing Shadow Fight 2 and today I've played 6 times survival mode and pushed for my chainmail. Now we have 19,000 coins and for chainmail we need 27,100 so in next video we can purchase it and in episode 21 we will defeat Hermit.



Please Like, Share and Subscribe my channel, and also share with family and friends.

● Leave a comment describing how you are liking our videos. You can also post any question/query related to the video.

● Stay connected with us by Subscribing to our channel & don't forget to ring the bell icon for regular updates.

➤ Subscribe our YouTube channel -

➤ Follow us on Facebook -

➤ Facebook Group -

➤ Follow us on Twitter -




I am sure you love it! 
Thank you! 😀🙏


No comments:

Post a Comment